How to rip and convert Blu-ray to iPad Pro 2018?
Wanna rip Blu-ray to iPhone for enjoying movies on the go? This article will show you how to rip and convert Blu-ray to iPad Pro 2018 without sacrificing any quality.
The new iPad Pro, released in November 2018. It has a great keyboard case, though it could use a trackpad. It’s got a big, laptop-like screen. It’s more portable — and far more powerful — than the last version. The new iPad Pro definitely bags some huge wins over its predecessor: It’s shockingly fast, has USB-C, a far better Pencil design, easy login with Face ID and there’s more screen real estate crammed into a more compact design. The iPad’s price has gone up, to $799 for the 11-inch version with 64GB compared with $649 last year for the 10.5 inch. The 12.9-inch version costs $999 for 64GB of storage. Right now, the iPad Pro echoes the familiar pattern of Apple’s 2018 iPhones: Faster, larger screens, higher prices. If you are just looking for watching Blu-ray movies with a giant OLED display with 2388-by-1668-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) on the go, stand a good chance with the new smartphone.
But you have to face the hurdle. Until now, no phablet has and will have a Blu-ray drive, neither does iPad Pro 2018. To rip and play Blu-ray movies on iPAd Pro 2018, one has no choice but to rip and convert Blu-ray to iPad Pro 2018 accepted video formats like H.264 or MPEG4 or first. So a trustworthy Blu-ray ripper is dispensable. Here you can try Blu-ray to iPad Pro Converter here.
Free download iPad Pro 2018 Blu-ray Ripper
iPad Pro Supported Formats:
- Audio formats supported: AAC, AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
Video formats supported
- H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second
- .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
Here I strongly recommends you the unmatchable Blu-ray ripper – Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, which can rip copy protected Blu-ray to iPad Pro 2018 friendly format like MP4, H.264 without any third party help. Better still, this edge-cutting Blu-ray ripper is armed with advanced High Quality Engine to ensure you to rip any Blu-ray (homemade or commercial) to LG Smart TV playable format, other IOS/Windows/Android tablets and smartphones etc with pristine high quality.
How to rip and convert Blu-ray for playing on iPad Pro 2018?
1. Click “Load Disc” to load Blu-ray movies into this Blu-ray to iPad Pro 2018 Converter.
2. Click “Format” to choose iPad Pro 2018 best supported format – “iPad H.264 Video (*.mp4)”.
3. Click “Convert” button to start Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 conversion.
When the conversion is done, click “Open” button to locate the converted movies. You can transfer the covnerted movies to iPad Pro 2018 via USB cable or sync the movies to iPad Pro 2018 via iTnes.
However, transferring converted movies to iPad Pro 2018 using iTunes is a drag. You need to:
- Connect your iPad Pro to your computer.
- Select the iOS device.
- Click Apps.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section of the iTunes window.
- Click on the app to which you want to transfer files.
- Click Add.
- Choose a file.
- Then click Add again.